Service Areas of Expertise
We offer fully-integrated, property to fund level solutions to meet any or all of your real estate accounting, reporting and administration needs:
- Fund Accounting & Reporting: Fund level services, including the production of financial statements for simple to complex open-end, close-end, separate accounts and debt fund structures.
- SPV/Entity Accounting: Intermediate entity services that include the maintenance of books, the processing of all investor/shareholder cash flows, and the preparation of statutory reporting, VAT and CIT filings.
- Property Accounting & Reporting: Asset level services with transactional processing and the production of financial statements for office, retail, industrial, mixed-use and multi-family properties.
- Design & Construction Accounting: Cost control management for all development and construction projects, including funding, disbursements, cost reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
These design & construction, property, SPV/entity and fund solutions include a range of flexible service options that you can select to support your operations throughout every stage of your investment lifecycle. Learn more about these services.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Company Secretarial
- Compliance & Regulatory Support
- Data Management Services
- Financial Systems
- Investment Oversight
- Investor Reporting
- Pan-European Investment Oversight
- Performance Measurement
- REIT Compliance
- Tax Compliance
- Transfer Agency
- Transition Management
- Treasury – Debt/Hedge Instrument Administration
In addition, we have multiple jurisdictional experience to offer consistent, global solutions from professionals that possess a depth of knowledge and experience serving a multitude of countries, including the United States, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Hong Kong. CBRE is a regulated entity in Luxembourg.
CBRE Group, Inc. owns CBRE Global Investment Administration Luxembourg S.à r.l. (the “Regulated Entity”), a regulated entity established in Luxembourg. We would like to draw the attention of any potential investor to the fact that any acquisition as a result of which the investor will hold more than 10%, 20%, 33 1/3% or 50% of the share capital of CBRE Group, Inc. or will have otherwise obtained the control of CBRE Group, Inc. (a “Transaction”) will need to be mandatorily notified by such investor to the Luxembourg supervisory authority of the financial sector, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (the “CSSF”) in addition to any notification that may need to be made with the Securities and Exchange Commission or any other regulatory authority. To that effect, documents related to such investors must be provided to the CSSF (articles of association, certificate from the relevant register of companies or chamber of commerce (or equivalent document), detailed structure chart, audited annual accounts of the last three years and a declaration of honour duly completed and signed). Any investor concerned will be contacted by the Regulated Entity as soon as it has become aware of a Transaction. In the meantime, we strongly invite you to start gathering the documents listed above and to proactively contact the Regulated Entity via one of the business leaders indicated here.
* May not apply to all countries within EMEA and APAC