Mr. Strasmann is the Executive Managing Director of CBRE’s Orange County and Inland Empire Operations as well as CBRE’s Pacific Southwestern Functional Industrial & Logistics Market Leader. Mr. Strasmann’s Orange County responsibilities include leading a team of 500 professionals in the Orange County and Inland Empire Regions with direct oversight of all lines of business and services CBRE provides to the marketplace. As the Functional Industrial & Logistics Leader, Mr. Strasmann has the additional responsibility of managing approximately 150 selling industrial professionals throughout 12 offices. Additional responsibilities include serving as the management oversight for CBRE’s International Integrated Port & Logistics specialty practice groups (50 professionals operating in 12 countries around the world) and serving on CBRE’s National Tech Council (10 members nationally).
Mr. Strasmann started his career in 1985 at Grubb & Ellis as an Industrial Real Estate Professional. During Mr. Strasmann’s 30-year career he has served in various leadership positions.
Mr. Strasmann is married to his wife Cynthia for 26 years, has three children and lives in Newport Beach, California. Mr. Strasmann’s interests include hiking, skiing and community service.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Executive Board Member, AIR (American Industrial Real Estate Association).
- Board Member, UCI's Center for Real Estate.
- Vice Chair, ULI (Urban Land Institute) Orange County Capital Markets Council.
- Mariners Church Community Outreach
- 2018 CBRE Most Valuable Partner Award – Western Region (MVP), Selected by Regional President.
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Orange County Business Journal Top 500 Most Influential Business Leaders in Orange County
- 2016 CBRE Individual President’s Performance Award Winner-Western Region. Presented to the Nation’s Top Managing Director by Region. Selected by National Executive Team.
- 2015 CBRE President’s Team Performance Award Winner (GLA/OC Regional Management Team). Presented to Top Management Team Nationally.
- Two (2) time Manager of the Year at Grubb & Ellis (1998 and 2006) and Nine (9) time invitee to Grubb & Ellis’ Circle of Excellence Recognition Event.
- University of California Berkeley, Bachelor of Science; Political Economics, 1985